Outlook 2003 permits you to access another user’s calendar from your computer if you have been granted permission to it. The owner of a calendar can grant you permission to view their calendar or even add new appointments to it.
If you’ve been granted permission to do so, you can open another user’s calendar using the following steps:
- Within Outlook, click File, point to Open, and click Other User’s Folder. The Open Other User’s Folder dialog box will appear.
- Click the Name button. The Select Names dialog box will appear.
- From the Global Address List, select the appropriate name from the list.
- Using the Folder Type drop down arrow, click Calendar.
- Click OK. The other user’s calendar will appear.