This programs works great !You can boot directly into safe mode to perform system diagnostics.
What is SAFE MODE? Safe Mode is a special way for Windows to load when there is a system-critical problem that interferes with the normal operation of Windows. The purpose of Safe Mode is to allow you to troubleshoot Windows and try to determine what is causing it to not function correctly. Once you have corrected the problem, then you can reboot and Windows will load normally.
“BootSafe takes the hassle out of rebooting in Safe Mode or back to Normal mode. BootSafe is 100% free and contains no adware, spyware or malware! No more fighting with the F8 key or MSCONFIG!
- Supports booting into Safe Mode
(Minimal, Networking and Repair)
- Easily boot back to Normal mode
- Supports Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP
- No installation required, no setup, just download and run – it’s that simple!
- Simple to use, fast to download and FREE!”
Check it out here.
[tags]Safe Mode, free, download, windows, minimal, networking, repair, booting, [/tags]