The Outlook calendar is set up to display your Work Week hours as 8 AM to 5 PM. However if these hours do not correspond with the hours in your work day, you can alter them using the steps described below.
To change your Work Week hours in Outlook 2003
- Open your Outlook calendar.
- From the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the Calendar Options button on the General tab.
- Use the drop down arrows beside the Start time and End time fields to select the hours that correspond to your work day.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
[tags]Outlook, email, Microsoft Office, Outlook 2003, e-mail[/tags]