Sometimes, in order to get your ideas across in a PowerPoint presentation, you need objects in a slide to build. You may need one object appear first, then on a mouse click, have another object appear. In PowerPoint, this is referred to as animation.
To add custom animation to an object on a slide:
- Select the object you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab, in the Animations group, click Custom Animation.
- Click Add Effect.
- Point to one of the animation options. From the submenu that appears, click the type of effect you want to add.
- Once you create the custom animation, you can also configure how it is applied to the object. Right-click the custom animation and click Effect Options.
- Configure the effect and timing options.
[tags]powerpoint, powerpoint templates, powerpoint backgrounds, powerpoint presentations[/tags]