Assume the role of General Patton, commanding the Third U.S. Army, also known as “Patton’s Own.” Lead your troops from the beaches of France to the city of Berlin, along a complete Campaign composed of 35 different missions, with varied objectives to fight Nazi forces, being possible to cause changes in the course of WWII History!
Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign is a strategy game optimally adapted to be played on a PSP console. The Campaign mode combines 2 different game modes: a high-level strategic management part, to set up your army with the units of your choice which can be evolved to acquire new features and skills; and a tactical and turn-based part, where you will fight across different battlefields seeking the defeat of Nazi army with the least casualties and number of turns possible.
Legends of War is set to be a new saga of strategy games for portable consoles, across different historical settings of human history assuming the role of well known historical characters.
- Campaign mode composed of 35 Missions distributed along 7 different Operations
- Varied mission types, including attack, infiltration, defense, escort, sabotage and ambush
- Unique combination of 2 strategy game mechanics: high-level strategic management and turn-based tactics
- Sensational graphics of high production value
- 21 different battlefield maps along 3 different ambiences, including country and cities
- 53 different types of units, distributed along infantry, armored vehicles and aircrafts
- Special units, including snipers, elite forces, commandos, fighters, bombers…
- In-game and video cinematics, depicting the evolution of the Campaign
- Special items in battlefields, implying units’ power-ups
- Evolution of units along the Campaign, bringing some innovative RPG mechanics
- Go Head-to-Head with the a Hotseat multiplayer option
- Simple and effective control system, specially adapted for rich gameplay on a PSP
Legends of War: Patton’s Campaign is set to be the first title of a new saga of strategy games of great production value, optimally adapted to portable console controls for ease of use, offering a rich, accessible and fun to play gaming experience, suitable to hardcore strategy gamers and newcomers alike.