System Explorer is freeware (for personal or commercial use) that helps keep your system under control. Its major features include:
- Detailed information about tasks, processes, modules, startups, IE addons, uninstallers, windows, services, drivers, connections and opened files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal or Jotti services.
- Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
- Launcher (“New Task…” dialog) with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
- Action History for monitoring processes activities.
- Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
- System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
- System Report builds rich text report containing major information about your system.
- Multilanguage and plugin support.
- Version 2.0 brings brand new user interface and Windows 7 support.
- Security feature with online file reviews.
- New WMI browser
[1.33M] [WinXP/Vista/7] [FREE]