Word 2007 includes an AutoSummarize feature that identifies the key point within a document. It identifies key points by analyzing the document and assigning a score to each sentence. Sentences containing words used more frequently throughout a document are given higher scores. The highest scoring sentences are included in the summary.
To automatically summarize a document in Word 2007:
- Click the Microsoft Office Button and click Word Options.
- Click Customize.
- In the list under Choose commands from, click All Commands.
- Click AutoSummary Tools and click Add.
- From the Quick Access Toolbar, click AutoSummary Tools.
- Click AutoSummarize.
- Select the type of summary that you want.
- In the Percent of original box, select the level of detail to include in the summary. To include more detail, select a higher percentage.
- Click OK.
[awsbullet:Cable Monkey Cable Organizer]