The Audio Technica Turntable is a fully automatic, belt-driven turntable for the vinyl enthusiasts among us. Bring those old records back to life for truly joyous audio entertainment.
The Audio Technica Turntable Plays Vinyl Records Perfectly
The digital progressives and analog preservationists have been arguing over the merits of various formats over others for decades now. But those of us who grew up with vinyl know there’s something somehow “warmer” about the sound of a gently crackling record spinning on a turntable than the same album in CD or streaming format. There are those who disagree with this assessment and believe that analog formats should be buried along with the dinosaurs.
I say that, in this case, beauty is in the ear of the beholder. Also, vinyl records are big enough that you can actually enjoy the sight of the cover art and maybe inserts that include lyrics — if you’re really lucky, maybe there’ll be a poster inside, too.
While bringing those cherished vinyl keepsakes to life, the Audio Technica Turntable uses a belt-driven system so that motor noise and vibrations are not transmitted through the needle and amplified through the speakers. The Audio Technica Turntable:
- is fully automatic. There’s No need to touch the stylus, which helps keep records from being scratched.
- is button-controlled for starting and stopping functions.
- has a tone arm lift button for selecting different tracks on the record without using your hands.
- can toggle between 33 1/3 and 45 RPM and between 12″ and 7″ records.
- has an all-aluminum platter.
- is all you need to turn your home audio system into a vinyl-playing mecca.
Bring Vinyl Back to Your Home Entertainment Center
Did I mention that this turntable is not only pleasing to the ears, but to the eyes, as well? Compared to the clunky turntables of old, the Audio Technica Turntable is downright sexy. Still, what’s truly marvelous is that this precision piece of equipment carries a surprisingly inexpensive price tag compared to other turntables you may have seen recently on the market. Check it out!