Outlook allows you to add a signature to your messages. When you click the New button to create a new message, your signature can be added automatically, eliminating the need for you to type it in each time. Along with your name, the signature can include other information such as your company name, position, address, telephone number, and so on.
To create a new signature in Outlook:
- Within Outlook, click Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Mail Format tab.
- Click the Signatures button.
- Click New.
- Type in a name for the new signature, such as Business or Office.
- Click Next.
- Within the Signature Text field, type in the text that you want to include in your signature.
- Click the Font or Paragraph options to change the format of the text. Keep in mind that these options are not available if using plain text.
- Click Finish.
Now that you have your signature created, it can be added to new messages.