Another way that you can add some pizzazz to your Word documents is by using animation effects. For example, you can add a shimmering effect to a heading or add blinking lights around a block of text to grab your readers’ attention. Word includes a list of different animation effects as you will see in the steps that are outlined below.
To apply animation to text:
- Select the text that you want to apply the animation effects to.
- From the Format menu along the toolbar, click Font.
- Select the Text Effects tab. You will see a list of available animations.
- Click an animation to see a preview at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Select the animation that you want to use.
- Click OK.