Adding a little pizzazz to your PowerPoint presentation can be as simple as making a few small changes to the appearance of text, bulleted list, numbered lists and so on. When it comes to numbered lists, there are a number of ways that you can change the default appearance.
To change the formatting of a numbered list:
- Select the text or list whose numbering style you want to change.
- From the Format menu, click Bullets and Numbering.
- Verify that the Numbered tab is selected.
- To change the number style, click a style.
- To change the size, click the arrows in the Size box.
- To change the color, click the arrow next to Color and select the new color you want to use.
- Click OK.