Relive the fight to stop the destruction of humanity in Konami’s classic side-scrolling shoot ‘em up, “Contra”, available on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 for download beginning Wednesday, November 8, after 0800 GMT (1:00 a.m. PST).
Use veteran Special Ops soldiers Bill Rizer or Lance Bean to battle the alien menace Red Falcon and all of its minions. Fight through the jungle, frozen tundra and steel fortresses in 8 challenging game levels. Gamers depend on high-tech weapons including the Mini Laser, the Fireball and the Spread Gun in their fight to protect the world.
“Contra” for Xbox Live Arcade includes enhanced graphics and sound and also features new multiplayer cooperative gameplay, allowing you and a buddy to work together from either the same console or through Xbox Live.
“Contra” is available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points.
- Players can opt to play the original arcade game or play in the enhanced mode with improved graphics and sounds
- Xbox Live Multiplayer: Battle all 8 levels together over Xbox Live, or locally on the same console
- Xbox Live features: Players can see how they rank against their friends with worldwide leaderboards and achievements
- 12 achievements: “Contra” offers achievements which range from straightforward to challenging for players of all skill levels
- New visuals: Enjoy enhanced artwork including rendered new bullet effects and explosions
WHERE CAN I GET IT: Download “Contra” beginning on Wednesday, November 8, at 1:00 a.m. PST on Xbox Live Arcade.
“Contra”: 400 Microsoft Points, Rated E10 (Everyone 10+)
Click here for more information.