For only $10.00 a year Google is offering a way to extend its calendar, e-mail, and instant messenger services to customers currently without a registered domain name.
The applications include private-labeled version of Google’s:
- Gmail – online email client with over 2G of storage
- Calendar – organize your schedules and share events
- Talk – send instant messages to your contacts for free
- Page creator – create and publish web pages
- Personalized start page – central location to access content
Google Apps for Your Domain users have a choice of .com, .net, .org, .biz, and info.
To sign up or for more information take a look here.
And Google also has a offering for education located here.
And you can attend one of their online seminars here.
[tags]google, apps, domain, education, seminar, gmail, calendar, talk, page creator, personalized start page.[/tags]