Some people find it handy for Internet Explorer to remember their private information, such as user names and passwords, so they don’t have to enter it in each time they access a Web site. However, this may make others who are more concerned about security uneasy.
You can easily delete the passwords remembered by Internet Explorer. This ensures no one else can use your private information that you have previously entered.
- Within Internet Explorer, click Tools, and select Internet Options.
- From the Internet Options dialog box, select the General tab.
- Click the Delete button under Browsing History.
- Click the Clear Passwords button.
- Click Yes to confirm your actions.
- Click Close.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options dialog box.
[tags], password, delete password, IE7, windows, vista, diana huggins[/tags]