Situation: You find yourself on your office computer reading something enjoyable, writing a personal letter, or simply surfing the Web. All of a sudden your boss walks in… You have a few options at this point:
- You can try to close each application and then continually confirm that you do not need to save the data.
- You can quickly press the reset key on your computer and then spend a great deal of time trying to restore working applications that were active before the reboot.
- OR you can hide applications by pressing a hotkey and, when your boss leaves, you can make those windows visible again by pressing the hotkey.
If choice 3 is right for you, then you need Quick Hide!
What happens if you want to use some banned/illegal program at work, e.g. chat (IRC, ICQ, MSN, etc.) or games? This security tool will solve this problem as well! What if unnecessary windows that you have to close open all the time in your system? Using Quick Hide, it wont be a problem anymore! Want to password protect your computer to keep away unwanted users? Lock your desktop with Quick Hide‘s lock screen!
With Quick Hide you can:
- hide browser windows (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera)
- hide download windows – programs can download in the background without taking up space on your taskbar!
- hide DOS windows
- hide any application such as Word, Excel, Outlook Express, etc.
- hide just about everything, including itself! – you can even protect Quick Hide interface with password
- password protect your desktop: lock your computer on Windows start or by pressing the hotkeys (*)
- hide desktop icons and taskbar
Quick Hide runs completely invisibly, just for your privacy, and it’s multilingual: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Dutch and Romanian!
With a friendly interface, Quick Hide is now more easy to use than ever!