To celebrate the launch of The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar, Turbine has partnered with GameStop to host “Midnight Madness” launch events across the United States.
Fans will be lining up to be among the first to pick up a copy of the game, meet members of the development team, and have a chance to win signed posters, pre-paid game cards and exclusive event t-shirts. In addition, special prizes will be awarded at each location to the three players who wear the best “The Lord of the Rings” themed costumes.
Events will be held at select GameStop stores in 5 cities across the country (Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and Seattle) to kick-off the availability of this highly anticipated MMO from Turbine and Midway Games. Midnight Madness starts at 11:00PM on April 23rd and runs through midnight.
The Lord of the Rings Online will be available at all retail stores nationwide on April 24, 2007.
Monday, April 23, 2007
11:00 p.m. – midnight
GameStop Event Locations:
- Boston: Prudential Center, 800 Boylston Street, Boston, MA
- Chicago: 920 Church Street, Evanston, IL
- Los Angeles: Universal Citywalk, 1000 Universal Studios Blvd., Universal City, CA
- New York: Broadway and 33rd. 1282 Broadway, New York, New York
- Seattle: Bellevue Square, 475 100th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA
[tags]Lord of the Rings, Shadows of Angmar, Tolkien[/tags]