Page borders are just another way that you can spice up your Word documents. You can add page borders of different styles, colors, sizes and art. You can also apply page borders to certain pages and sections of a document.
To add a page border in Word 2007:
- Open your Word document.
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, click Page Borders.
- Verify that the Page Border tab is selected in the Borders and Shading dialog box.
- Click a border option under Settings.
- Select the style, color and border width you want to apply.
- Under Apply to, choose what part of the document you want to apply the border to.
[tags]microsoft word, microsoft word templates, microsoft word office[/tags]