As you start digging around in Word you begin to find many hidden but handy features. One such feature is the AutoScroll command. The AutoScroll command is useful when you need to scroll through a large document.
- From the Tools menu, click Customize.
- Click on the Commands tab.
- In the left side of the window, under the list of categories, select the All Commands option.
- In the right side of the window, under the list of commands, select the AutoScroll option.
- Drag the AutoScroll option onto a toolbar. When you release the mouse button, a button named Auto Scroll should appear on the toolbar.
- Click on Close.
When you want to use the AutoScroll option, click the button on the toolbar. A double arrow appears on the scroll bar along the right side of the document. Press the Esc key to exit scrolling mode.
[tags]microsoft office, microsoft word, document, doc[/tags]