You can configure your computer to display a message to users who are attempting to log on. For example, you may want to a message to appear that only users with valid user names and passwords are permitted to logon.
- Click Start and click Control Panel.
- Click System and Maintenance, Administrative Tools and then the Local Security Policy.
- Within the console, expand Local Policies.
- Click Security Options. The various security options are displayed in the details pane.
- Scroll through the options and locate Interactive Logon: Message text for users attempting to log on.
- Double click the security option.
- Type in the message text that you want users to see.
- Click OK.