The boot screen for Microsoft Windows Vista can be changed from the boring sliding bar scrolling across the screen to something you may like better. Included in Vista is another boot screen you may wish to try if you wish to change the look at boot. To change the boot screen, do the following:
- Click the start menu, and type in the command “run” and than hit the Enter key.
- Type “msconfig” [without the quotes] in the box and hit the Enter key.
- Select the “boot” tab at the top, and then place a check mark in the box next to the “No GUI Boot”
- Hit “apply” then click on “ok”
- The system will need to be restarted.
If you chose not to use the new GUI, just uncheck the GUI box and reboot.
Let us know what you think.
[tags]Vista, boot, screen, gui, change, scroll, bar, [/tags]