As you may have seen on Lockergnome (or heard from Chris Pirillo himself), SolarWinds just released another FREE tool — SolarWinds Exchange Monitor.
SolarWinds Exchange Monitor is a desktop dashboard that continuously monitors Microsoft Exchange servers to deliver real-time insight into Exchange services, mail queue sizes, and host server health. You will be able to:
- Quickly identify and troubleshoot Exchange server problems
- Stay on top of growing mail queues that can indicate bigger issues
- Leverage out-of-the-box settings to start monitoring Exchange immediately
- Spot performance issues with built-in red, yellow, and green health indicators
- Monitor critical server health stats, including disk space, CPU utilization, and memory utilization
- Impress your co-workers with a transparent interface that looks really cool and dresses up your desktop!
SolarWinds Exchange Monitor supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 and 2003.
Get your FREE Exchange Monitor now!