Word lets you link information from other sources in your document. When you receive a document that has linked information from other application, you may want to identify the source of the link to view the information in that application.
You can easily identify the source of a linked item using the steps below:
- Double-click on the linked item.
- From the Edit menu, click Links.
- Select a link in the Links dialog box and then click on Open Source.
- Click the linked item.
- Click Linked Object from the Edit menu.
- Click Open Link from the resulting submenu.