If you’re looking for geeks, we’ve got just the place for you! Now with a membership well over 11,000, our community site is looking for you! Join us! Here’s some of the stuff being talked about there today:
- Front teeth are nice, but some people just want jobs this Christmas.
- When annoying, cats may count themselves lucky for their nine lives.
- Does the absence of a Steve Jobs keynote ring the end for Macworld Expo?
- MMORPG is kind of a clunky term, now that you mention it.
- Christmases gone past are fondly remembered in spite of the hardships.
- GeeksRadio started yesterday — are you tuned in?
- A lightsaber, a blaster, a phaser, or a tricorder? Or a pet fish named Eric?
- Is a Desktopia in your perfect future?
- My page background knows how to pop, but it can’t seem to get the lock down.
- Can you take it with you? King Tut was entombed with his iPhone, after all.
If you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for?