If you’re looking for geeks, we’ve got just the place for you! Now with a membership well over 11,000, our community site is looking for you! Join us! Here’s some of the stuff being talked about there today:
- Can you troubleshoot yourself?
- Do you like your Linux to be Minty-fresh?
- You might wonder what sort of ring tone would be sufficient enough to wake the dead.
- NORAD Santa-tracking is fun for the whole family!
- How many reasons do you need to buy an iPhone?
- Pay me once to make a fool of me, shame on you…
- Since when did saying “Happy Holidays” become such a challenge to good will on earth?
- What does a Web site need to do to pass your test for being perfect?
- How would you spend a spare $2000?
- Is an eco-friendly, ink-saving font a reality?
If you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for?