If you’re looking for geeks, we’ve got just the place for you! Now with a membership well over 12,000, our community site is looking for you! Join us! Here’s some of the stuff being talked about there today:
- How hard can it really be to convert WMV files to display on a DVD player?
- Welcome to Geeks! Please don’t feed the trolls.
by Sassy Sweet BrenÂ
- “Limited or no connectivity” is a message that can limit one’s sane connection to happiness.
- Sometimes a year just seems like it’s passed in 40 seconds. And then other times…
- Using beta software as your major operating system, eh? Well, what’s the worst that could happen?
- Lots of people have been giving the Windows 7 beta a try. Here’s just one experience so far.
- Is AM Radio tech goddess Kim Komando slipping up?
- In 1956, a hard drive was only as portable as the forklift you used to carry it around!
- Big-nosed Pinocchio never got away with lies like “business as usual” corporations we put up with every day.
- An 80 G PS3 isn’t as selfish of an investment for some as it might seem.
If you haven’t joined us yet, what are you waiting for?