If you frequently use tables in Word, you probably know how to add a border to a cell. However, did you know that you can also add a border to just the contents of a cell?
You can add a border to the contents of a table cell in Word 2002 using the steps described below:
- Click inside the cell whose contents you want to add a border.
- From the Format menu, click Borders and Shading.
- Use the various controls to select the type of border you want to apply.
- Click the drop down arrow under Apply to and click Paragraph.
- Click OK. Word will place a border around the text within the cell.