One of the handy features of Word 2002, as well as other versions, is that the application can automatically check your grammar. However, what you may not know is that Word will also check your document for incorrect style. For example, you can configure Word to check for frgaments, run on sentences, jargon, misused words, etc.
To customize the style settings in Word 2002:
- Within Word, click Options from the Tools menu.
- Select the Spelling & Grammar tab.
- Click the Settings button.
- The Grammar Settings window will appear.
- Scroll down to the section labeled Style.
- Place a check beside those styles you want Word to enforce.
- Click Ok to close the Grammar Settings window.
- Click Close.