Just a quick note. If you do not have your Mozilla Firefox browser set to download updates automatically, than you should be aware a new versions is available. Over at Mozilla they state that the new version fixes the following problems:
Firefox 3.0.7 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.6:
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Official releases for the Estonian, Kannada, and Telugu languages are now available.
- Items in the “File” menu show as inactive after using the “Print” item from that menu – switching to a new tab restores them (bug 425844). This issue has been fixed.
- For some users, cookies would appear to go “missing” after a few days (bug 444600).
- Mac users of the Flashblock add-on, experienced an issue where sound from the Flash plug-in would continue to play for a short time after closing a tab or window (bug 474022).
- Fixed several issues related to accessibility features.
I highly recommend you get the update.