Outlook lets you display its contents using different views. For example, you can display your address book in one of the following view: Business Cards, Address Cards, Detailed Address Cards, or Phone List. You can further customize each of these views to include the fields you find most useful.
Each view consists of predefined fields that are displayed when you switch to that view. If you require additional fields or want to change the order of them, you can do so using the procedure listed below. The following steps outline how to customize the Phone List view.
- Within Outlook, click Contacts.
- From the View menu, point to Current View and click Phone List.
- Click the View menu again, point to Current View, and click Customize Current View.
- From the list of Available fields, select the field you just created and click Add.
- You can use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to change the order of the fields.
- Click OK.
The fields you selected are the fields that will now be displayed in the Contacts folder when in Phone List view.