Evolution Vault, developer of the ‘quick and engaging’ space RTS Galactic Dream: Rage of War and the epic browser-based game Xeno, announced today that its most recent project, the space browser game Asgard Heroes, entered Alpha phase.
Asgard Heroes will feature a world with thousands of Asgardians fighting for survival, waging war, trading, spying and traveling to other planets through stargates. One begins the game acting as a leader of an abandoned military outpost and struggles to rebuild and reach the stars, in an epic quest for freedom and glory.
About Asgard Heroes
Far away in the galaxy, an alien species prepares intensively for a full-scale galactic war with unknown enemies. As a future Fleet Commander, your skills and limits are put to the test, by being willingly stranded on an abandoned colony. You have to rebuild the existing structures, research new technologies and challenge your brothers, who apparently have the same task as you do: to prove themselves worthy of leadership.
Asgard calls for heroes! Are you man enough to lead your people or are you too afraid to even try? Are you a hero or a coward? You decide!
- Expand from underground to the planetary surface and, finally, reach the stars;
- Research technologies that will allow you to move ahead of your competition;
- Carefully plan your defense, trade, spy, create treaties, forge alliances or wage wars;
- On the ground, your troops will travel to other planets through stargates;
- In space, powerful carriers will transport your ships, the harbingers of death;
- Rebuild your colony from the ashes to its fullest potential; prove yourself worthy.
Registration is now open. Follow this link to join the league of heroes!