If you’re a blogger, you’ll be happy to know that you can create and post to your blog from within Microsoft Word. You can even set up Word so that your blog posts get posted directly to your blog site. This new feature allows you to harness the word processing power of Microsoft Word to enhance your ability to write effective blog posts. It’s not a perfect solution for blogging though, because Word markup isn’t always 100% compatible with HTML markup on blog and website pages, so be sparing with the text enhancements you opt to use in creating blog posts with Word.
To write a blog post in Microsoft Word, just follow the steps described below:
- Within Word, create your blog post.
- When you’re finished, click the Office button.
- Point to Publish and click Blog.
- Word will prompt you to register a blog account. Click Register Now.
- Choose your blog provider.
- Type in your credentials.
- Click OK.
You can now publish your blogs directly within Word.