Dec 18th, 2009
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time
To register for this event please click here.
It’s the goal of every salesperson: getting access to senior client executives — the C-Level decision makers responsible for approving top-dollar deals. Leaders at the highest corporate levels don’t always avoid sales pitches; in fact, they often welcome them, provided the salesperson approaches them the right way. But how?
Based on the business best seller by the same title, this webinar will explore:
- How to gain access to senior-level client executives
- Building and retaining value at the executive level
- Establishing trust and credibility, to guarantee return access
- Leveraging relationships with senior-level executives
- Creating and communicating value among executive clients
- Multi-cultural selling at the executive level.
The relevant client executive is defined as the executive who stands to gain the most or lose the most as a result of the application or project associated with the sales opportunity.
This webinar explores what senior executives told us about their relationships with professional salespeople and how to align with the relevant executive to win those multi-million dollar sales you never thought possible.
Intended Audience and Level of Understanding:
This seminar is intended for business-to-business salespeople, sales managers, and sales executives who are serious about selling to the executive suite.
[awsbullet:Selling To The C-Suite]