February 10, 2010 – Live -10:00 AM – 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time
45 minute presentation, 15 minute Q&A
Presented By: Justin Dumont
There is a lot of buzz about Social Media and how it could represent the next great technology evolution for corporations. But what exactly is Social Media, and how are organizations currently using it facilitates as a learning and knowledge-sharing tool? In this webinar, Justin Dumont, Five Star’s Director of Product Strategy and Development will:
- Present a common definition of Social Media
- Discuss the factors which make it ideal for learning and knowledge-sharing,
- Discuss four current applications and show examples illustrating how Social Media can be used to real business challenges
- Identify risk mitigation solutions for addressing common planning and implementation obstacles
- Present lessons learned and best practices for building an Implementation Strategy.
Intended Audience and Level of Understanding: This seminar is intended for people responsible for implementing social media technology at the foundation level, as well as those who would like to use social media to more effectively communicate in today’s increasingly inter-connected world.