There is a quick way to add a picture, such as a logo, to every slide in a presentation. By adding the picture to the slide master, it will appear on each new slide in the presentation. To open the slide master in PowerPoint 2007, click on the View tab and then click the Slide Master button. Once the slide master is open, follow the steps described below to add a picture.
- In the outline pane, click the main thumbnail.
- From the View tab, click the Picture button.
- Locate the picture that you want to add to your slides.
- Resize and/or move the picture to the desired location.
- Click on the Close Master View button.