Do you want to learn how to fix laptops? Are you afraid to work on laptops for fear of breaking them? Do you want to expand your skill set so you can make big money fixing laptops instead of sending the business away? In over 10 hours of 960×540 HD video, you’ll learn:
- How to replace a motherboard
- How to replace an LCD screen
- What to do when the laptop keeps shutting down
- How to fix DC power jacks
- The crucial difference between a bad screen and a bad inverter board
- How to replace hinges
- Where I buy all my parts
- The best way to go about taking a laptop apart
- How to solder
- The art of fixing AC adapters
- How to handle a laptop that has had liquid spilled in it
- What to do when a laptop overheats
- How to replace CD/DVD drives, RAM, processors, hard Drives and wireless cards
- And much, much more!
These videos have been years in the making. These are not your low quality, inexperienced YouTube videos you’ve probably seen in your travels. Steve Cherubino is a laptop specialist who has had people send him laptops to fix from all over the world. These are real repairs from a real technician who has owned his very own computer repair shop in Philadelphia PA, and has taken apart and repaired hundreds of laptops!
The regular price of these are $67.00, but they’ve been reduced to the new low price of just $54.95! In the scheme of things this is minimal, seeing as how you can recoup the cost of these videos in just one job! Also, realize this is a master course in laptop repair — one that you would have to pay many thousands of dollars at any technical institution to get! Buy these videos and expand your knowledge and your business today!