If your days are full of meetings, it may be better for you to have Outlook show your calendar when it first opens, as opposed to your inbox. This way you can check your schedule for the day before reading emails.
To have Outlook show your calendar, all you need to do is change the startup folder. You can accomplish this in Outlook 2007, using the steps described below.
- From the Tools menu, click Options.
- Click the tab labeled Other.
- Click the Advanced Options folder.
- Under General Settings, next to the Startup in this folder box, click Browse.
- In the Select Folder dialog box, select the Calendar.
- Click OK.
[awsbullet:Take Back Your Life Using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007]