Tired of paying too much for computer repairs? Discover a multitude of money-saving tips for repairing your own computer. In this manual:
- You get over 400 pages and 200 illustrations to help you understand the process of computer repair.
- Learn to troubleshoot major and minor problems… with ease!
- You get the general troubleshooting, repairs, and upgrades, advanced computer repair techniques, and more.
- You receive over 100 topics and more computer repair instructions and techniques that take you from everyday repair to the component level of repair.
- For the advanced there is a section on how to melt yer computer in three easy steps — or, better still, how not to melt your computer. It is all about overclocking. (Now that is geek!)
- Find out how to easily resolve the most common PC problems.
- Sections to assist you with XP or Windows 7 from installation to optimization.
- A section on the operation of a computer by each device along with some history from a technician’s point of view. Insights to some of the history that normally would not be published.
- Never forget a step, thanks to the 12 checklists included for your convenience!
Discover these and many, many more tips and techniques most computer repair geeks will not tell you!