There should be an image here!You can use the Find and Replace command in Word 2007 for more than just text. You can use it to find and replace various elements within your document such as paragraph breaks and page breaks.

To find and replace document elements in Word 2007:

  1. From the Home tab, within the Editing group, click the Find option.
  2. Click the More button and then click Special.
  3. Select the element you want to find, such as Section Break.
  4. Click the Replace if you want to replace the element.
  5. Again, click Special and select what you want to replace the element with.
  6. Click Replace or Replace All.

[Photo above by Pete Reed / CC BY-ND 2.0]

[awsbullet:Personal Soundtrack]