With this year’s Gnomedex behind us, we’re starting to see the feedback from those of you who were with us. It’s important to remember that while no two people have the exact same experience when attending a conference, you all take something away that enriches your life. Take the time to read what others have to say about the event — you might learn something new.
- The Sense of a Gnomedex
- Reflections on a Decade of Gnomedex
- Gnomedex 10 Recap
- My All-Time Favorite Learning Event
- The Cool (and Not so Cool) From Gnomedex
- Gnomedex 10
- A Fond Farewell: Five Reasons Gnomedex Will be Missed
- Scenes From Gnomedex 10
- Gnomedex Update
- In With the New
- Gnomedex Day 1 Overview
- Microsoft Surface at Gnomedex
- All About Gnomedex 10
- After a Decade of Human Circuitry, Gnomedex Calls it Quits
- Gnomedex Day 1 – Morning
- Gnomedex Day 1 – Afternoon
If we happened to miss your post, please let us know and we’ll be happy to include a link to your thoughts.
Thank you once again to everyone who helped make this conference possible. From all accounts, this was the best of the series and we couldn’t have done it without you.