If the first thing you do when you start your computer is launch an Office application, you can configure the application to launch automatically when your computer starts. Instead of sitting at your computer waiting for it to start so you can launch Outlook, you can go grab a coffee while your computer starts up and when you return, Outlook will already be open.
To configure an Office application to launch automatically:
- Click the Start button, point to All Programs, and click Microsoft Office.
- In the list of available Office programs, right-click the icon of the program that you want to start automatically
- Click Copy on the shortcut menu.
- In the All Programs list, right-click the Startup folder, and click Explore on the shortcut menu.
- Click Organize and click Paste.
Now when your computer starts, the Office application that you copied into the Startup folder starts automatically.
[awsbullet:computer world kraftwerk]