Ever have one of those days where it feels like you can’t focus, where it feels like you’re in a complete daze? If not, you’re probably the exception because most people experience this from time to time. Whether your daze is due to lack of sleep or the crumby weather, you’re day doesn’t have to be a complete waste. There are still things you can do to make your day productive:
- Try working on things that require less thinking such as graphics in a presentation, special effects, timings, etc.
- If you need to do some writing, focus on brainstorming ideas and creating an outline.
- Work in a different location.
- Spend some time on the Internet researching new and upcoming trends.
- Work on reports that require little brain power, such as expense reports.
- Tidy up your office space or cubicle.
- Take a stroll through the office and spend time connecting with people you don’t normally have time to talk with.