Welcome to Hollow Wish. On the surface, it’s your typical lawless frontier. Yet this mysterious shell planetoid is filled with dark secrets and cloaked figures. It’s here Kit Ballard works as one of the best bounty hunters in the business. Don’t let her pink hair fool you, Kit is part cat, part girl, and wholly lethal. She is one of the last of her species, having fled her homeland after the genocide of her people at the hands of the ancient and mystical race known as the Darques.
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.
Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in the all new action adventure game: Blade Kitten!
- 19 levels including 3 exploration levels with Noot (a rideable alien mount). A two part mini-series available exclusively via digital distribution.
- Pick up-and-play arcade action. Players can jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting their way through levels.
- Straightforward gameplay mechanics. Harkens back to the simpler side scrolling games of yesteryear but with the depth that modern players demand.
- Intuitive “scramble style” exploration. Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments. Her free-running meets rock-climbing style movement is designed to encourage players to explore the dangerous world of Hollow Wish.
- Fully voiced dialogue. Krome and Blade Kitten creative director flew to LA to personally sit in with professional voice actors to record all of the games dialogue.
Download and play Blade Kitten! ($9.99)