If you have a document that’s slightly longer than one page, Microsoft Word has a handy dandy feature that lets you shrink the document to one page. If you’re familiar with older versions of Word, you’ve likely seen the Shrink One Page command.
Looking for the Shrink One Page command in Word 2010? Unfortunately, it’s not on the ribbon so you have to manually add it.
- Within Word, click the File tab.
- Click Options and click Customize Ribbon.
- In the Choose commands from list, click All Commands.
- From the lengthy list of commands, click Shrink One Page.
- Under Customize the Ribbon, click the group to which you want to add the command.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
Now the Shrink One Page command is available on the Ribbon and you can use it to shrink your document.