You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out — and really put your PC to work! This supremely organized reference describes hundreds of prevention tips, troubleshooting techniques, and recovery tools in one essential guide. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts keep their Windows 7-based systems running smoothly — and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Take control of essential Windows 7 maintenance and security features, such as the Action Center and User Account Control
- Master quick fixes to the most common problems using expert tips and step-by-step repair guides
- Implement best practices to help prevent and combat viruses, malware, and identity theft
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques by understanding how Windows 7 works
- Diagnose hardware problems and work safely with your PC
- Develop a recovery plan to restore your system and data in the event of a disaster
- Know when to use power utilities for advanced performance, maintenance, and diagnostics
Troubleshooting Windows 7 Inside Out
Paperback: 528 pages
Publisher: Microsoft Press; 1 edition (October 25, 2010)
List Price: $39.99
Price: $26.39 — this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.
You Save: $13.60 (34%)