Dropbox lets you quickly sync your files online, share files, back up your files online, and lets you access them from any computer via Web access. On top of it, Dropbox is free! (Though there is a paid version that offers more features.)
Dropbox includes many handy features, a few of which are outlined below:
- 2 GB of online storage for free, with up to 100 GB available to paying customers.
- Sync files of any size or type.
- Automatically syncs when new files or changes are detected.
- Work on files in your Dropbox even if you’re offline. Your changes sync once your computer has an Internet connection again.
- Automatic backup of your files.
- Copies of your files are stored on Dropbox’s secure servers so you can access them from any computer.
- Search your entire Dropbox for files.
As I mentioned, these are just a few of the many features found in Dropbox. For a more comprehensive list, see Dropbox Features. Visit Dropbox.com to download your copy.