Windows 7 has been hailed as the best version to date, designed with a focus on quality and user input. But did anyone ask what YOU wanted?
Follow Steve Sinchak’s expert and understandable advice in Windows 7 Tweaks: A Comprehensive Guide on Customizing, Increasing Performance, and Securing Microsoft Windows 7, and you can have Windows 7 exactly your way. Better performance. Faster bootups. A personalized user interface. Tighter security that doesn’t drive you crazy. By the time you’ve finished this book, your Windows 7 will look and feel as if Microsoft designed it just for you.
Analyze the performance of your PC and learn how specific components can be optimized.
Security is improved in Windows 7, but the most powerful and flexible settings are hidden from normal users.
- Understand the different versions, choose what you need, and install Windows 7
- Customize startup and navigation, including the Taskbar and Windows Explorer interface
- Tweak Windows Media Player and Media Center for your specific needs
- Optimize the file system, RAM, and other core Windows components
- Analyze performance to find and fix bottlenecks
- Take command of User Account Control and secure your data
- Improve online security and guard your privacy
|Price:||$19.30 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25.|
|You Save:||$10.69 (36%)|