Word 2010 includes a new feature called Artistic Effects. The new feature provides a set of special filters that you can apply to pictures to make them look more artistic.
To apply an artistic effect in Word 2010:
- Within your document, click Insert.
- Click Illustrations followed by Picture.
- Browse to and select the picture you want to insert into the document.
- Select the newly inserted image. The Picture Tools tab is displayed.
- Click the Artistic Effects button. From the gallery of effects, select the one you want to apply to your picture.