Apple iTunes is one of the most popular ways to not only listen to music, but also to purchase and download music as well as movies, ringtones, and more using the iTunes Store. To purchase music, movies, and more using iTunes, you will first need to log in to iTunes with your Apple ID. Your Apple ID is also used to buy apps from the iTunes App store, which you can access with iTunes. To log in to iTunes, you will first need to create an iTunes account.
Here’s how you can create an iTunes account on your computer:
- Open iTunes. If you do not have iTunes, you can download iTunes here.
- From the Store menu, choose Create Account, then click Continue on the next screen.
- You will then need to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Once you’ve read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, click the checkbox next to “I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.” Then click Continue.
- Complete the form to create your free Apple ID, which is what you will use to log in to the iTunes Store. You will need to provide a valid payment method and billing address, but you won’ be charged until you make a purchase on iTunes. Then, click Continue.
- Next you will verify your email address. Check your inbox for a verification email from Apple.
- In the verification email from Apple, click the Verify Now link, which will take you to the Apple ID page to verify your email address.
- Enter your email address and the password you used to create your Apple ID. Then, click Verify Address. This will create your iTunes account.
Once you have an iTunes account, here’s how to log in to iTunes:
- Open iTunes.
- Click Sign In at the top right corner.
- Enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Click Sign In to log into iTunes.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgot Password?” button and you will be redirected to Apple ID “iForgot” page to reset your password.