Yesterday in an email messages from Chris, he provided a link to a web site called ‘copyblogger’. Having read books on blogging, as well as visiting web sites that claim to have secret information on being an effective blogger, I wasn’t expecting any earth shattering information. Wrong!
What I liked about the information was that it was concise, easy to understand and used proven techniques to make us all better bloggers. Some of the articles I enjoyed reading were:
- Don’t Read This or the Kitty Gets It!
- To Be or Not To Be?
- How to Write Headlines That Work
- Why Writing Headlines Deserves a Second Installment
- The Structure of Persuasive Copy
- Now Featuring Benefits!
- “Kids Eat Free” and Other Irresistible Offers
- This Article Rocks. . . I Guarantee It!
- The Long and Short of Copywriting
- The #1 Secret to Great Copy Is. . .
So what are you waiting for? Get on over to ‘copyblogger’ and improve your blogging skills.