Questions about Exchange Server 2010? Flip open this easy-access guide!
Have all your questions about Microsoft’s new Exchange Server 2010 answered on the spot with this handy reference guide. Designed for easy access with special headings, thumb tabs, easy-to-read lists, and more, this book is the perfect quick resource for those day-to-day issues that come up just when you least expect them.
- Covers the number one product of its kind, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
- Offers a quick-access reference for your day-to-day administration of Exchange Server 2010
- Includes thumb tabs, secondary and tertiary tables of contents, and special heading treatments to provide quick and easy lookup, as well as quick-reference tables, lists, and step-by-step instruction to provide Exchange administrators answers on the spot
Keep Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Administration Instant Reference within easy reach.
This top-selling guide to Exchange Server has now been fully updated for Exchange Server 2010.
Keep your Microsoft messaging system up to date and protected with the very newest version, Exchange Server 2010, and this comprehensive guide. Whether you’re upgrading from Exchange Server 2007 SP1 or earlier, installing for the first time, or migrating from another system, this step-by-step guide provides the hands-on instruction, practical application, and real-world advice you need.
- Explains Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, the latest release of Microsoft’s messaging system that protects against spam and viruses and allows for access to e-mail, voicemail, and calendars from a variety devices and any location
- Helps you thoroughly master the new version with step-by-step instruction on how to install, configure, and manage this multifaceted collaboration system
- Covers planning and design, installation, administration and management, maintenance and more
Install or update your Microsoft Exchange Server with this guide, then keep it on hand for a comprehensive reference.